08 June 2007

Ukraine training camp and back home

Last week I was training in Ukraine with the GB team in preparation for WOC this year. We were staying in Hotel Slavytich, quite close to the official WOC hotel in Kiev. I will put my maps up sometime in the near future when I get a chance to scan them in, but we ran some good training sessions, including a mass start session with the Swiss team, and we also took part in some of the races of the Ukrainian Championships which were taking place. I ran very well in the middle (4th out of everyone) and sprint (3rd in heat) qualifiers, and ok in the long qualifier (8th in heat).

Event website and results here

On Wednesday I planned and organised a local event for my club on a brand new area. We had well over 100 people which is amazing for a midweek event in England. Results here

I have started using Attackpoint now for my training.

No comments: