12 April 2010

Wheally nice mini o-tour taking in Devon, Cornwall, London and Nottingham

So after the JK I went on a little tour round the south west, taking in Lynton, Lynmouth, Barnstaple, Lands End, Penzance among others.



I took part in a really fun race at Wheal Florence (map extract below) - an old tin mining strip. I enjoyed it so much I ran two courses.

Wheal Florence results 1, results 2

The next day there was a race at the Eden Project near St Austell. Part of the race was in the Biomes (bio-domes), so we were running through rainforest and 35 degree heat!




Eden project results

Then it was back to Surrey to finish off the map of Guildford that I am making for a city race there. Saturday I took part in the South East sprint championships, which turned out to be really fun! Maps below, I also took in a lap of Richmond Park which is one of my favourite places to run.



Race 1 results and routegadget

Yesterday to complete the tour, I took in the Nottingham City Race on my way back to Sheffield.

Nottingham city race results and routegadget

Selections have been released - I am selected for European Championships, Nordic World Cup Tour and World University Championships - it is going to be a busy summer!

No comments: